Are you a student or young professional passionate about Machine Learning? growITup invites you to the #MachineLearning Workshop, a unique opportunity to learn about Big Data and New Machine Learning Technologies from international Technical Experts from Microsoft Corporation.
Data Scientists and developers building machine learning models and services face a number of challenges: preparing the data, choosing the right algorithm for their task, running it at scale in the cloud and finally, publishing the model as a service. This Machine Learning Workshop is designed to address all of these challenges and provide you with the opportunity to discuss it with host engineers and subject matter experts from Microsoft Corporation.
Taking part to this Workshop you will hear from:
- Nadav Bar, Software Development Engineer and part of the Technical Evangelism and Development team at Microsoft Corporation, is a specialist in Machine Learning, Python, Natural Language Processing, Cloud Computing and Network Programming. Nadav will focus his speech on Azure Machine Learning fundamentals.
- Ari Bornstein, Software Development Engineer is also part of the Technical Evangelism and Development team at Microsoft Corporation, he describes himself as an avid Machine Learning enthusiast with a passion for engaging with new technologies, history, and computational medicine. As an Open Source Engineer, he collaborates with Israeli Start-Ups, working with game changing technologies to solve real world technical problems. Ari will focus his speech on the Use of Cognitive Services.
The Workshop will be opened by Mattia De Rosa, Data Platform Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft Italy with his speech about the importance of data in the understanding of complex phenomena.
Detailed Q&A will be held after the speeches and a Networking Happy Hour will be served at 20:00!
Join Us at growITup!
- Registration: 17:30
- Introduction by Mattia De Rosa “Data Driven Cosmology: How data changed the Universe and will change our lives”
- Nadav Bar “Azure Machine Learning Fundamentals”
- Ari Bornstein “Using Cognitive Services”
- Q&A Session
- Networking Happy Hour 20:00
Contats: Francesca d’Amico francesca.damico@growITup.it
Link to Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/machine-learning-workshop-tickets-29580599369